Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wishing for the beach



Shirt: Plato's (Old Navy)
Linen Pants: The Style Swap (Ralph Lauren)
Shoes: Walmart







Today was one of those days, I was continually dreaming about the beach! The weather was so beach-perfect. Warm, but not too hot b/c of the perfect cool breeze! The one 'big' thing I have to look forward to right now, is family vacation (w/ the hubs side) this summer! We're heading to a beach house in Fripp Island for an entire week. And, hopefully by then I'll have a new bike to ride around the island! O, I can't wait! [but I have to wait till July. bummer].

The outfit: not much to say about it besides the fact it was a pretty mindless outfit! I have been having MAJOR allergies the past couple days and when I woke up this morning, they were worse than ever (putting me in a daze)... However, I'd love to know all of your opinions on the pants! Nice linen pants, but are they too dressy? or look like an 'older' lady should be wearing them? They are the pants I won at the Style Swap and I'm not sure how I feel about them. Let me know your thoughts. Go comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...