Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring yellow



Shirt: Gap
Scarf: Cruise ship $5 store
Skirt: Thrifting ($4... H&M)
Boots: Walmart






Today's weather was such a pleasant surprise! Sunny and a high of 85. However, it did make me a little bummed at how fast summer comes for us here in the south. I was actually sweating today! This is not a good sign for how hot summer will be this year, especially with a car that has no working a/c... I think I'll actually admit that I'm not ready for summer to arrive! ... Along with the weather, today brought some good exciting news! We met up with Jonny's booking agent for coffee and logistics and we actually have some potential shows in the works! Not to mention a website (that should be up and running next week), and some CD's soon to be copied to disc for purchase! I can't wait to get this show on the road (quite literally)! I will be sure to update y'all on every step of this new journey we're about to take with Jonny's musical career! Wish us luck!

Back to the outfit pictured: This is my new favorite way to wear a scarf! I have seen the woven look before, but I always felt like it looked a little unfinished. So today, I just tied one extra knot at the end and it completed the look for me!

1 comment:

  1. You're gonna have to teach me how to tie a scarf like that because it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...