Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday's Fancies

Happy Friday!!
Today, I am linking back up with {AV} for Friday's Fancies!
I have no big plans tonight, besides a small get together for 'Girls Night' at a friends house. So, I went with a casual fun look with all items that I have been longing to have in my own closet!

Friday's Fancies
Friday's Fancies
(all images are taken from Polyvore.com, please click the image to find the details of each item!)


1) I think this awesome leather jacket is stunning! I have been seeing more and more leather jackets lately, and I have fallen in love with them! I love how classy this one is and I love the color!
2) A basic white tee... I'll be honest, I have no white in my closet! I know a white tee and a white button up are both essential items to have, but I have never gotten around to buying them! The tee adds the casual look to the outfit that I'm going for!
3) Yep, here they are again! Some wide leg jeans. I just love them so much and need to suck it up and go buy some!!
4) Today, I used Polyvore.com to create this look and to my surprise these adorable shoes popped up and I fell in love with them! Everything is perfect about them, the color is my favorite part!

3 comments:

  1. I found a really awesome pair of wide legs at GAP just the other day. They're a little pricey, I think I paid around $60 for them, but if you're in need of a quality pair of jeans it's worth looking! go check out GAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also think that shoes is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the POP of green on your toes--so so fun! happy to have you as a Friday's Fancies faithful :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...