Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Comfort is key


Sweater: Christmas gift
Shirt: Thrifted (Gap)
Jeans: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted





I apologize for being a day late on this post, but yesterday just got too busy and more important things came up! I'm glad I got stuck in this outfit for the day because comfort really is key! The jeans are so light weight & the bell bottom allows air to cool the legs. And the shirt is the perfect stretch material for a tee. I was so glad I was comfortable all day because I ended up leaving the house at 8:20am and didn't return home until 8:30pm... A long day out! But, during the day I realized that sometimes there are things that pop into 'first priority', unexpectedly! For instance, I was planning on blogging yesterday around lunch time, but the hubby was having an AWFUL day, so I knew it was best for me to stick with him and encourage him during that time! And then last night, I knew a spur of the moment date (planned by the hubs) was much needed for growing our relationship & marriage... So, I went with the following and left my scheduling and 'prioritizing' to the moment!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...