Monday, April 11, 2011

Flower Power



Dress: Plato's (Exhilaration - Target)
Belt: F21
Shoes: Thrifting





This morning I had the perfect plan for one last adventure before my *bff* drove back to VA. The three of us packed a large picnic and drove up to the mountains for some fresh air! It was the perfect weather, warm with a cool breeze! What a perfect little get away it was and so refreshing... I'm falling more and more in love with summer dresses. Not just because they're adorable (esp. with all the floral patterns), but because they are very cool and breathe so well in this heat... I'll admit I'm not ready for the scorching hot summer, even though it feels like it's already here... I'm not ready to be sweaty, ride in (both) cars with NO A/C, & dehydration (getting sick very easily). However, I'm hoping that beach trips, grilling out, and lots of time at the pool will make up for the previous!
Are you ready for the nasty heat to hit??

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the dress! v cute :) and yes so so so ready for the nasty heat ! xoxo jcd :: ps im hosting a interior design link up! post about your dream room or decor wishlist and link up at cornflake dreams all week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...