Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday's Fancies

Friday's Fancies

Friday's Fancies featuring a blue dress

Outfit #1: Cleaning/packing
This is my 'reality' outfit! Today, I'm heading to Columbia to help my parents start packing and prepping for the big move. This outfit encompasses the comfort which I need to be running around, getting dusty (& dirty) as we clean and pack all weekend long! ... The look is based off of comfort, of course, and the fact that I've been longing for a great pair of boyfriend jeans, such as these! 

Outfit #2: Royal Wedding
I must admit I'm extremely bummed I didn't wake up early to see it! I have heard (& seen) great things about it. I feel like that was a once in a life time thing (for my generation) and I totally missed out! Boo, on that... But, I found this dress and fell in love with it. I knew immediately that it would have been the dress I wore! I absolutely adore how classy & formal it is with a touch of fun with the one shoulder look!

I encourage all of you to head on over to {av}'s page to see more Friday's Fancies... I'm sure there will be some amazing Royal Wedding outfits! And don't forget that you can link up yourself...

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the reality versus simplicity theme! :) Really cute choice in dresses! I think a pair of pale gold shoes would be adorable as well! Love the look! :)
    Jenn @ http://jamiffer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i picked a one shoulder blue dress too! i would love to wear it in real life.. but ill probably be wearing jeans today too. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I positively LOVE that you picked the reality vs. the fantasy outfits...so appropriate and BOTH are fabulous :) I sure hope all the packing went well last weekend! The stripes are my favorite thing this spring--and I LOVE the blue dress :) Can't wait to see what you create for Friday’s Fancies tomorrow! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...