Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday's Fancies

Friday's Fancies
Check out more Friday's Fancies here with {Av}!

Happy Friday... Happy GOOD Friday! 
Tonight I'll be attending the Good Friday service at my church, Summit Upstate! I'm excited for this service because it will primarily be a worship service (songs led by my talented husband) to commemorate the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and His death on the cross! As a Christian this is a special weekend because Christ died for my (our) sins and it's a time to reflect on the true meaning of having a Savior & King! 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the maxi dress! the stripes are perfect. happy friday and have a lovely easter! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you paired that blazer with the long maxi dress!! Way to make a statement!!

    Hope you have a lovely easter weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my love! SO happy to have you linking up again for Friday’s Fancies last week!! I can't get over that maxi dress...stripes are really getting me this season! Hope to see you linking up tomorrow...and that you had a fabulous Easter! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...