Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday's Fancies

Happy Friday!
This week came and went so fast that I almost forgot to do my Friday's Fancies!
I'm so excited because today my best friend Jessy comes in town! I'll be cleaning all morning for her weekend stay with us. And then we have plans for a pedi and soaking up some sun downtown! I'm hoping it won't rain on us though... I'm kinda over rain since we've had so much the past three weeks!
What are your weekend plans? anything fun and exciting?

Friday's Fancies

6 comments:

  1. I love the outfit, especially the colors. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute and SO appropriate for Summer! Love it! Visiting from av's link up. Have a great weekend! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rich colors in this outfit. Now if only summer would hurry up and get here already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd kill to run around town in an outfit like that! I love those shorts especially :) So happy to have you as a Friday’s Fancies faithful! This week you can get an extra entry in my {ode to France giveaway} if you post :) Have a happy Friday! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...