Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shaping it correctly



Hat: Target ($2.50)
Shirt: Belk's
Jeans: Plato's (Express)
Shoes: Plato's





I was so excited when I left babysitting and it was 82 degrees out!! the hubs and I immediately went home, ate lunch, and changed our clothes into something more appropriate for the park and this warm weather... We spent our afternoon down by the river... I must also tell you that I received several weird looks while walking around downtown and I just assumed people had never seen a hat before. Then I looked at my reflection in a car window & realized that the hat wasn't quite shaped correctly (it was sticking straight up in the front). So now, I blame it on that... But hey, it was only $2.50 in the dollar section at Target. So really, I couldn't blame it for doing it's own thing... I just need to work with it a little more to have it settle down! If you have any suggestions on how to shape/ form a hat correctly, please fill me in on these secrets...

2 comments:

  1. they were probably staring at you thinking "What an adorable lady! What a cute outfit!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had to come back to this post and tell you that i spied this hat at target too and snatched one up. i'm a copycat. so you'll recognize me around town as the other girl getting stared at for wearing a rididulously fabulous floppy hat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...