Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Prep work & painting




Shirt: Thrifting (1.00)
Necklace & earrings: This & That (1.25)
Jeans: Hand me downs
Shoes: Target



I can't believe it is already Wednesday... this week is flying by and I'm not so sure if that's good or bad! Tomorrow we are planning on going to the winery for a tour and tasting (& great photo op.), but we'll see if the weather allows that to happen! And then Friday I head to Columbia, until Monday night... this starts the process of helping my rents prepare their house for the (awful) housing market & for the big move! I can't even start to think of all the work that will be put into this move; cleaning, yard sales, painting, home repairs, packing, and the long trek across country.! Moving is a pain in the butt, but worth it... However, the weekend won't be all prep work since my mom recently got a deal (on livingsocial.com) for us to go to a painting class! I'm looking forward to it since I have no experience in this field, but I'm not so sure how well I'll do... {any tips are welcomed! :-) }

1 comment:

  1. I love the "hand-me-down" jeans. Perhaps you could consider handing down some of your "ugly" items to your favorite sister?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...