Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A beach trip

I have been dreaming about our trip to Hilton Head for weeks now.... We leave SUNDAY!!! I have been needing and wanting a beach trip ever since the first day the sun came out this spring! I'm so excited that I've already started packing. I have my lists all written down and organized and I thought I'd {try} to recreate a couple of the looks I'm taking with me for yall to see... During the day I will of course, be wearing my new black one-piece, along with a shear tunic cover-up, and at night I will switch to the comfort of a maxi dress! 




What would you be taking to the beach for your day & night look?

1 comment:

  1. o fun! have a fantastic trip :) i love all the outfits you picked out, esp that retro-inspired bathing suit! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...