Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pink, Bows, & Floral


 Shirt: Plato's Closet (Old Navy)
Skirt: Thrifting
Shoes: Thrifting






I guess after babysitting two days in a row and resorting to my 'comfort' clothes (jeans & a tee), it was rather refreshing to get all dressed up today! I think I even went the extra mile with the outfit. It incorporates the best of a 'girls' world. Bright pink. Bows. A floral print. And I later noticed I even have some curls in there... What else could be better?!


Don't forget to go check out some more floral inspired outfits at EBEW (click below)!!
Florals | Everybody, Everywear

3 comments:

  1. this outfit is so pretty! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely lovely way to style these florals! I just love prints like this, and matched with the solid in the skirt, it is just beautiful!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO GORGEOUS. i love how that skirt looks on your. the fit and length look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...