Monday, May 2, 2011

Insight

Insight on my weekend... there are no photos simply because my weekend consisted of me driving to Columbia & locking me and my mom in her house to start cleaning, sorting, & packing! We accomplished two bedrooms & her closet, which consisted of tons of garbage bags of trash, multiple garbage bags for Goodwill, several boxes for consignment, several boxes for a yard sale, & a few boxes taped up ready to be moved! .... waaoo, what a long, productive weekend! 

Confession: due to the fact that we had little to no energy to cook or grocery shop, I ate out every single meal [Red Robin, McAllisters, IHop, Hibachi grill, Zaxby's & more]... Eekkk... yes, this means I did NOT count my calories at all! I don't even want to count them because I think it'd make me sick to see what I actually ate! But, life goes on & I start again tomorrow!

Insight into my musical taste... The drive from here to Columbia is about an hour & a half. During that drive, both there & back, I listened to the same mixed CD over & over because I absolutely LOVE it!

Here's my playlist:

White Winter Hymnal: Fleet Foxes
No Ordinary Love: The Civil Wars
If I Didn't Know Better: The Civil Wars
 Sea lion Woman: Feist
20 Years: The Civil Wars
Falling: The Civil Wars
Oliver James: Fleet Foxes
Dance Me to the End of Love: The Civil Wars
Brandy Alexander: Feist
My Father's Father: The Civil Wars
Girl with the Red Balloon: The Civil Wars
Tip of My Tongue: The Civil Wars
Tiger Mountain Peasant Song: Fleet Foxes 
Hello Lovely: Beta Radio
Brother Sister: Beta Radio





PS: My hubby told me the biggest surprise he's been planning... hint: Road trip = seeing this band LIVE tomorrow night! ... more on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...