Monday, June 13, 2011

A Crafty Weekend







What a fun & productive weekend! With all that extra motivation I had to decorate my home, I went out and got to work. I redecorated our back porch with some different chairs (given to us by my mom), some new pillows, & some beautiful flowers! It's so peaceful & bright now. And then I used an old antique picture frame I found for $1 at a yard sale to make a display for my jewelry. I repainted it & added some rods inside the frame to hold the jewelry. I'm so happy with how it turned out & love how it looks in our bedroom! My next task was to reupholster our dining room chairs. I finally found fabric I liked at Hobby Lobby & it was on an amazing sale, which made me like it even more! It was originally $16.99 per yard, but I got it for only $4.00 per yard. Can you believe that deal?! ... I had so much fun with all my projects this weekend! I still have a list of more to accomplish though, so hopefully that extra motivation will stay with me till they're done!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...