Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday's Fancies


Hello Friday! I'm so glad you are here...
Last night we moved back into our own home after house-sitting for 10 days! During those 10 days my time was consumed with watching HGTV! My new favorite network, even though I don't have cable. But, I got so much inspiration & so many ideas that the first thing I wanted to do when I got home was re-decorate! So, today was my day to go out shopping... I had so much fun looking and dreaming of different things for our place! My Friday's Fancies was created around this little adventure. I needed comfort & something 'cool' since I'm back to driving my car with no a/c! O man, were we spoiled the last 10 days. I guess you don't realize it until you don't have it anymore... anyway, no more rambles. I found this shirt and fell in love with the stripes and the colors. I wish I had it in my own wardrobe! And of course, love the basic jean shorts. Amazing!

Head on over and check out more Friday's Fancies with {av} ... & have an amazing weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Love that top! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovethe stripes! Have a good weekend!!! Don't forget to link up your awesome finds this Monday!!! You really do have some great stuff!!!

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE
    Enter Earring Giveaway Here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that shirt is a beauty!! sorry about the heat! this just means you have to eat twice as many popsicles!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...