Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday's Fancies

So I'm heading to have a ton of dental procedures done this morning, meaning I'm getting sedated... If you know me at all you know that the sedation HAD to happen because of my STRONG fear & hatred of the dentist. I think I described it last time as nails on a chalk board x100000.... But, I'm hoping and wishing that the majority of the meds will be wore off by the time tonight rolls around! Because tonight is that big surprise from the hubby. We're getting all fancied up and going to two places which we have reservations... & I still have no clue what to expect. I'm clueless! Here's my Friday's Fancies outfit, which I absolutely love. If only I could actually afford to go buy all of this just for tonight, I totally would! I mean look at how gorgeous that Kate Spade necklace is & the wonderful green dress... It's to die for!


Friday's Fancies


I just want to thank {av} for continually putting on Friday's Fancies! It sure is a fun Friday ritual for me. I love seeing everyones different looks... If you haven't checked them out go see them here!

8 comments:

  1. That color green is SO pretty! I love the matches shoes too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress! and i love the polka dot clutch. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really cute dress! Cute pick!
    Happy Friday :)
    Jenn @ Going the Distance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, how I LOVE this color, it´s so perfect for the summer!!! And I´m happy that I´ve found your blog thanks to Friday Fancies! I´m following you, and hope to see you soon over my lifestyle blog!

    xx Ivana
    http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace really is to die for! Good luck with the procedures - I hate the dentist too, with a passion. But most importantly, have tons of fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress and color is glorious!! Love the drape over the shoulder!
    Hope your procedure goes well and you're not left with a lot of soreness so you can enjoy your fun and surprising date night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I love this outfit! Classy yet cute and girly. I have to be sedated when I go to the dentist too! Good luck with that and your surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...