Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Picks for the 30/30 Challenge

Here's to my second 30/30 Challenge!
The Summer 30 day challenge starts Monday...

So, here's the deal... I have picked the majority of my 30 items for the 30 day challenge! If you're new to this, go check it out here. But, pretty much I am picking 30 items which I'll remix over 30 days (aka I can only wear those 30 items for 30 days; dressing them up, down, new, etc with accessories!)  I must say these items are not locked in yet... Tomorrow is my birthday shopping spree at Forever21, so if I score better items I might add those or replace items for new ones! I'm hoping after I'm done shopping I will have all 30 items (currently I'm at 22)! Some of the specific items I'm hoping to find & add are a pair of oxford flats, a cute skirt or two, some tanks, & some button-ups! But take a look at what I've got so far [& a few maybe's depending on how the numbers work themselves out]....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...