Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday's Fancies

Friday's Fancies


TGIF! I'm especially thankful for it being Friday today, simply because that means I'm heading to Charleston! I'm so glad {av's} Beachy Chic theme fell on today since it fits so well with my plans! It's the last little trip my mom will be able to take during her time here in SC. The big move out west is coming in two weeks, which means the beach will soon be over 20 hours away from her! So, a day trip to walk the beach & hit some antique stores is much needed...

One thing I love is that dressing for the beach is so simple. All you need is a cute dress as a cover up & your swimsuit... just grab it and go! That's why this outfit is so perfect as my "dream" outfit for today's get-away!!

* Don't forget to head on over to {long distance loving} & put in a vote by 'liking' my outfit!
Click the link above!

8 comments:

  1. Love those colors! Both suits are adorable! Happy Friday's Fancies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo enjoy Charleston!! LOVE that coral swim suit!!! Two of my favorite colors!

    Stopping by from Friday's Fancies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color of that swim suit! v cute. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove Charleston!! Have a marvelous time!! Loving the coral and aqua!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover-up is perfect with both suits! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, have fun! I really adore your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that swim suit!!! The color is perfect for the beach. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...