Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday's Fancies

{av} must be reading my mind & my schedule when she plans these weekly themes because the past few times they have lined up perfectly! Today's theme is Wedding Chic & it just so happens that tomorrow I am heading to a wedding to help with the photography! So, I literally have been running around all day trying to find an outfit just like my Friday's Fancies. You can't go wrong with a classic black dress that has moment, a stunning camera bag, and some simple (comfy) flats... Unfortunately, I found nothing of the sort so I am resorting to a classic black skirt with a lacy black top! Keeping it simple and black so I blend right in and draw no attention to myself! Being the second shooter takes a lot of pressure off me since I won't be in charge of the big shots, but I will be in charge of the photo booth at the reception! I'm rather nervous, I'll admit... so wish me luck!!
Friday's Fancies


5 comments:

  1. Very chic outfit for wedding photography! You will do great! Enjoy it and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress...and love the pop of red!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic, I love it! x

    flora-fricker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you did a great job - really liking those shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...