Thursday, August 25, 2011

Outfit Post: Elephants & Green



Shirt & Shoes: Target
Purse: Thrifting
Jeans: Thrifting (Express)






So a little info behind this adorable elephant...when I was picking him out to buy, I kept debating between the oh so popular owl & the random elephant! I was so close to falling in line with everyone else's pick of the owl, but then I realized that the elephant is just as cute. Just because he wasn't popular didn't mean he couldn't offer the same adorableness... so I decided to pick him, solely on the basis that he was not the popular thing in the moment! And I'm so glad I did.

Yesterday was the hubby's day off work, so we took a road trip to an outlet mall in Georgia... What a treat it was to be able to get away for the entire day & spend some quality time together! We were both so lucky in finding some amazing deals & awesome buys. I finally found the camel {faux} leather jacket I've been wanting & the hubs found an entire new outfit: Levi jeans, a polo, a button-up, a jacket, & a fedora! All items which bring out his stud-liness even more! I was swooning over him when he came out of the dressing room to show off his new look (hence why we bought it all)... perhaps there will be pictures of that later. The new look that is, not me swooning! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I like this outfit! Cute necklace, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4th picture down= awesome
    I really like this whole outfit,especially that fun leather bag

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your headband and necklace! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...