Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A House Show

Last week I had the amazing opportunity to plan & host a "House Show" for my hubby & friends Jenny&Tyler! I believe my husband is such a talented amazing musician & I wanted to give him a 'kick start' to performing again. The event had such a great turn out & was so much fun! We held it in the backyard of my in-laws house & luckily we had the most beautiful weather that night! We both believe this was the very event he needed to encourage him to get out there and do more shows, so be on the look out for upcoming dates... 


about half the people who came to the show!


Husband (Jonny Brush)


On another note, of course planning this event reminded me of how much I LOVE hosting & planning! I'm continually second guessing myself of whether or not I should go on to more schooling for event planning! If only I had the resources to finding a good program, then maybe I'd start planning for school again!

2 comments:

  1. Ok how crazy is this- just earlier today I saw a link to a song of Jenny & Tyler on youtube (Faint Not) and I fell in love with their music and message! :) Such a small world... or blogosphere I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thanks for posting a link to your husbands music on facebook... I'm listening now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...