Monday, August 22, 2011

Outfit Post: Teal with a yellow turban





Sun Glasses: Farmers Market
Blazer: Thrifting
Tee: Marshals (men's pj section)
Jeans: PacSun
Shoes: Target




Isn't my hubby such a Hottie McHot Pants?! Man, he's so cute! ... Well, on another note this blazer has become my all time fave piece in my closet right now! And I'm so glad Goodwill had it when it did because it sure is coming in handy for the couple of interviews I have this week. As you can tell in my previous posts, I'm not a big dress-er up-er. I tend to always lean towards casual comfy clothes, which isn't so good for my wardrobe when I have big things like interviews. Today, I'm heading to an Elementary school to interview for an after-school teaching job. Lame, I know. I'm honestly hoping that I kinda mess it up because I have another interview tomorrow at a Consignment shop! Which I'm absolutely dying to get! Working at a consignment store would be completely ideal for me. Almost like a perfect job... Let's just cross our fingers & say a little prayer!!

1 comment:

  1. ahah i love that nala is bounding in the background. I love the turbin thing, I might have to try that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...