Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Outfit Post: Rainy Sunny Days



Sweater: Thrifting
Boots: Deja Vu Consignment




My husband would totally disagree with what I'm about to say, but I'm going to say it any way... Rainy Sunny days are some of the best times to relax! You wake up to the sound of pouring rain. Enjoy a cup of coffee & some magazines while listening to the rain. Curl up on the couch & enjoy a cheesy chick-flick. By the time your movie is over it is now sunny with little sprinkles of rain. & by the time you get yourself up & dressed, it has stopped raining completely so you can go grab some ice cream as the sun shines down on you!! ... That was totally the extent of my day today! So refreshing, rejuvenating, & relaxing!... And what's better to wear than a huge comfy sweater during all of it? It goes to show that some times shopping the XL racks at Goodwill is totally worth it because you can find a gem like this one!

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! I like the yellow and purple together! And I was totally downtown in that exact spot the other night! :p Creepy, no?! haha. I like those boots, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gorgeous yellow! The sweater is so perfect and comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...