Friday, September 23, 2011

Outfit Post: Flowery silk



Shirt: Thrifted (Vintage)
Skirt: Plato's Closet (Ann Taylor)
Shoes: Target




The quality of the pictures is not up to par, so my apologies! I must blame part of that on the nasty wet & muggy weather (hence the frizzy mess of hair going on)! When I found this shirt at Goodwill I completely fell for it. The colors, pattern, & silkiness just all popped out at me! It reminded me of something Anthropology would have & that made the dollar purchase that much more satisfying! And speaking of Anthropology, I'm excited about the news that a store is opening soon here in downtown Greenville! I'm hoping once it opens, it will give me great inspiration & ideas that can come your way...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this outfit! The blouse is adorable, what a great find!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...