Monday, September 26, 2011

Outfit Post: Red, White & Blue





Shirt: Thrifting
Pants: Thrifting
Shoes: Charlotte Russe


I'm a little late on the bandwagon with RED pants... but late is better than never, right? I found these lovely ones at Goodwill last week for two bucks, so of course I jumped on that deal! & I forgot how comfortable jeggings are until I wore them to work this weekend. So comfy cozy... The husband said I looked too American in this outfit bc of the red, white, & blue theme going on. But I truly believe navy is the perfect color to offset bright red, so I had to pair the pants with this comfy shirt! Who cares that it's not the Four of July, I can still show some American love, right? OR better yet, just dress cute with out showing tribute it to anything!!


Meet Virginia Design

2 comments:

  1. Love those pants! you find the coolest stuff...I don't think it looks to american actually

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...