Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Outfit Post: Fall colors


Shirt: J.Crew Clearance Center
Pants: Target
Boots: Walmart




Check out those A-MAZING red trees in the background! Can we say Fall time?!? My all time favorite season, if you couldn't already tell... So, I never thought I'd try mixing black & brown before, simply because growing up that was always the biggest fashion "No no".  Just ask my husband, I'm sure he's heard hundreds of lectures from me due to his naive-ness about fashion rules! And now look at me, doing the very thing I would repulse at! I'll admit, it is growing on me! However, I've decided I'm only ok with it if it's the accessories that counteract the two! i.e: I will only wear brown accessories with black staple items. I don't see myself wearing two staple items in these two contrasting colors, any time soon... Rules, I tend to have a love hate relationship with them in most situations!

What are your thoughts on mixing black & brown?

1 comment:

  1. I really dig this outfit!!!!!!!! The colors look really good together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...