Thursday, October 6, 2011

Shop My Closet

REAL life has taken over & consumes all my time now... Before when I wasn't working, it seemed like I had all the time in the world to blog, read, spend time with my hubby, etc. But, this past month real life has hit! I'm working now, the hubs is switching jobs, friendships are being built/maintained, we're doing more activities, & I find that I'm hardly ever home to waste away on the computer! Hence the reason I haven't blogged in over a week... it's kinda a weird feeling! I can't believe I haven't even had time to share this exciting news...

Last week I finally had time to create an account with Smashion & create a "shop"! Y'all should go check it out & keep looking back for more items... Here's a peek at few that are for sale, now!



1 comment:

  1. Ooo, cute purse! Even though I am jobless and stuck on the computer, I go through random burst where I get a inspired to blog, and then I just want to go read everyone else's and get inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...