Monday, September 12, 2011

Outfit Post: Rough Times



Shirt: Thrifting (Black House White Market)
Leggings: ?
Shoes: Target


Do you ever have those weeks where everything seems to be crashing down on you?? Well, last week was exactly that for me. I am emotionally, mentally, & physically exhausted! & I'm just trying to keep up... I'm sitting here wishing I were in 2 places at once & wishing I had all the answers to life & where it's going! But the reality is that I can't know & I am exactly where I need to be at the moment. If God wants me to travel & see those I desire to be with, He will provide a way! Until then I must sit back, trust, pray, love,  & rely on Him & His power...

1 comment:

  1. I miss you so much! Wish we still lived in the same city so I could come over and bake something with you and catch up. Hope you and Jonny are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...