Saturday, September 17, 2011

Photo Post: Finding Apples worth Picking

The hubs & I both had Friday off work, so we made the best of it and planned another day date (our faves)! It was the perfect day for our adventure bc it was the first time the weather changed drastically into fall. A high of 57, what more could we ask for?! Now, I know I say every date is the best, but I really think this time it was! It entailed all things Fall...


Our Snacks! For him: candy corn & a pumpkin spice latte. 
For me: candy pumpkins & a caramel apple spice!






Climbing those trees...



Apples galore.



Our loot.



Apple cider donuts. 
The most delicious donuts we've ever had. 
(& I'm a die-hard Krispy Kreme fan, so that's saying a lot!)


After our hard work we went to the best cafe! 
I rejuvenated with some peppermint tea & a chicken ranch wrap with amazing cranberry wild rice!


& of course on our way home we had to make a quick stop at the J.Crew Clearance Center to see what we could find!


And... this wasn't all of our A-MAZING day! We came back home to the delicious smell of Roast & Potatoes cooking in my crock-pot! We took dinner to our closest friends & then relaxed by a bonfire with some s'mores!! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, so much fun!!! I love your necklace! And that's such a cute fallish outfit! I'm going apple picking in a few weeks and CAN'T WAIT!!! I've heard those donuts are to die for! Were you by any chance in Flat Rock, NC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we were in Flat Rock!! And if you go, the donuts are a MUST! They are absolutely melt in your mouth amazing! I hope you have as fun of trip as we did! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...