Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Baking Goodies

Tonight I discovered that if I am home alone and bored, then I tend to bake things!!

Two nights ago while Jonny was at work I made a loaf of pumpkin bread!
And even though there is still over half of the loaf waiting for us to eat it, tonight I made some apple crisp!
I absolutely love baking but do not like the consequences that come with eating the finished product. This has made me remember one of the reasons I LOVE having people over... We love hosting get togethers so that we can feed people, grow in relationship with others, and love on others! I miss utilizing my gift of hospitality! Perhaps this Holiday Season we will be able to change that.... (join us on Dec. 5 for an open house style get together)

The Holiday Season is approaching us VERY fast!! So I wish you all well on your journeys shopping, cooking, eating, socializing, giving, perhaps traveling, etc.!

1 comment:

  1. when you bake too much of something, you should wrap up the leftovers in pretty cellophane and give them to your neighbors! it could be a good way for you to reach out and minister to them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...