Friday, November 12, 2010

Tastefully Simple

What an interesting week on the 'work' side of things for me!! I recently received a job at Macy's and they informed me they would be calling me this week to set up an appointment (for this week) to finish paperwork. It is now Friday and I am still eagerly waiting for that call! However, God has seemed to place other things in my lap at the moment!

Last night I had the wonderful opportunity to do a TS party with Jen M. The only way to describe how I landed this party is GOD! Jen is from Summit Church where I have recently been attending. She just happened to see me post something on FB about TS and invited me to the party she was hosting! Being a consultant I had to turn her down. This led to more conversations which ended w/ her consultant (who she really didn't know and who is moving to ATL) not being able to give her party and giving me the opportunity to do it! God's provision! This party was full of Great food and amazing fellowship! And it was a great opportunity for me to meet others from the church.

I decided that with this opportunity so clear from God, that He is going to do something with this business! I had been putting off buying a website because of the costs for a while now. But, it was clear that this was the next step. So I created my website this week and it is allowing so many perks I would have never imagined! Check it out...

www.tastefullysimple.com/web/mbrush

This website doesn't only allow people to order from all over the US, but it allows me to accept credit cards at parties! Such a plus for business reasons! This also allows those in other towns or states to 'host' parties. It would be a catalog party through the website! (let me know if you are interested)

Anyway, after Jen's party I came home and checked my email out of habit. To my surprise, I received an email letting me know that someone had just signed up to be a consultant under me!! The weird thing about this... I have never heard of this lady in my life! The only thing we have in common is that we live in the same town. I have come to the conclusion that she heard about me and TS through a recent press release TS did on my behalf (which released my info and info about TS to several websites and newspapers in the area). Yet another TOTAL God thing! This means that I now have 2 consultants under me and if I get one more then I move up into a leadership position. CRAZY to me. This makes me so nervous, yet excited knowing that it's all coming from God!!

Please be praying for my business as it seems to be growing with out me!! :-)
Pray for wisdom on my part and for God's provision! -Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...