Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Our Thanksgiving was extremely relaxing and peaceful!
Full of wonderful food and time with family!

For the first time ever, I made HOMEMADE Mac N Cheese!
I have recently realized how much I love baking and cooking!
It has become a new hobby of mine!



Following Thanksgiving Jonny and I both worked CrAzY retail hours that were completely opposite of each other. Between the two of us we worked black friday from 5:30am - 11:30pm! However, not being able to spend much time together lately has made us appreciate each other more and appreciate the time we do have together (ie. I woke up this morning to the wonderful smell of pancakes and my amazing hubby providing me with the best breakfast before he left for work)!


2 comments:

  1. that mac and cheese looks delish. glad ya'll had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! I am yet to find a good homemade Mac N Cheese recipe (though I have tried several)... want to share yours? = )

    Miss you all and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...