Wednesday, January 26, 2011

THE Best Deal yet.

I am extremely excited and giddy right now and my husband thinks I am absolutely ridiculous... All day [and month] I have been eye-ing the very stylish skinny belts and watching to see if I could find one cheap enough to afford. In JCrew they are at least $30 or more, in Banana Republic they are at least $35 or more and in Kohls today, they were at least $20 or more for one belt... However, I just discovered that at Forever 21 there is several styles for ONLY $2.50!!! My wonderful husband is allowing me to order 4 new belts to help me out during my 30 for 30 day challenge, which I'll be starting on Friday!!! Four new belts for cheaper than what I thought about paying for one!
I ordered this one in brown & tan... both Jonny & I love the buckle, it adds so much to the belt!

And then I ordered the first belt in Coral and the braided belt in Red!
I'm sure you will see them a lot throughout the next 30 days!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...