Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fun Findings

1) I've been reading more blogs about fashion and shopping (aka looking at things I want) online for the past couple of days and have found some great finds. I've really started to define my style as I search and find things I love... here are the top three items I want as of now!
2) Jonny took me into JCrew the other day to show me the shoes he loves... too bad they were $135! But, last night we were out and about for the fun of it and we found identical shoes at Off Broadway for $49! I fell in love with them and bought them immediately. He's such a stud.

3) Noisetrade.com has become one of my all time favorite sites! I tend to go on and listen to most of the artists, wasting hours of my day, but I always come out of it with some great FREE music. We have recently discovered two bands we love... Elenowen and The Civil Wars! (you can download elenowen @ noisetrade.com and the civil wars and www.myspace.com/thecivilwars ).
They're both sooo lovely!


4) I am considering doing a challenge by Kendi Everyday to choose 30 items out of my closet and 'remix' them over the next 30 days... this is just a way to use my creativity to create 30 outfits out of things I already have in my closet! We will see if I actually accept this challenge or not, but if I do, my blog will turn into pictures of me and my creative outfits (just a heads up)... you can read more about the challenge here and if you want to join me, I'd LOVE it! And if you're in Greenville, I'd even love to take the pictures of you in your amazing outfits! Just leave a comment or email me.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! <3>

3 comments:

  1. Mandi,

    I found a site today that I am in love with. Its called No More Rack-Daily Deals. (http://www.nomorerack.com/) They have all sorts of deals that change everyday. Plus when you sign up you get a $10 credit and when you refer a friend you get another $10 credit (you can do it with up to 5 friends!) I got a purse today for $14!

    Megan Hagen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Oxford shoes on women! Urban Outfitters has a bunch and they are fairly reasonably priced (~$30 or so). Also, I can't wait to see all your outfits for this challenge! You have a really good eye for fashion and I've always loved your style! Hope you guys are doing well, I miss you both a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of these days I will have to really define my style... right now I just kind of buy what I like when I happen to see it, but I have never put a whole lot of thought into my personal style. But, I have always admired your sense of style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...