Saturday, January 29, 2011

Productive day

Day 2: What a lovely warm sunny day it was. And might I add it was a fantastic day! So many wonderful things happened and it was actually productive! I was hoping to spend some time at a park today, so I had to keep the comfort factor in mind for the decision of what to wear! [Even though I never made it to the park...]

My hubby worked till 4:30 today, so I had no photographer (which is why this blog is so late)! This was good though because it gave me the chance to catch up on cleaning the toilets, vacuuming, getting my prescription filled (great story behind that bc I got a 60$ prescription for only 26$ and I don't even know how), and exploring wonderful sales at Target! It was such a productive day! And I must say it was such a brilliant idea to wait till Jonny got home from work to take the pictures because it was the perfect lighting. The sun was on its way down and it was absolutely gorgeous!


I found out today that we are going to be able to go to the Biltmore House this next weekend while we're on our little get-away in Asheville! I must admit that I am MORE than excited. It is going to be such an amazing weekend and I can't believe we are celebrating 4 years together!

Shirt: thrifting (gap)
Jeans: Banana Republic
Scarf: 5$ Cruise ship store
Boots: Walmart


Here are the wonderful finds from Target, today! A satchel purse for only 3$ and ankle boots with gold buckles for 8$. Now, these boots are a little out there for my style, but both Jonny and I figured that for 8$ I might as well go for it and try something new! Too bad I didn't find them sooner so they could be apart of the 30 day challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...