Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Sunny Sabbath

Day 3: What a gorgeous day it is! A wonderful morning worshiping Christ and all that He has done for us, followed by a sermon reminding us of the importance of belonging to a community (or church body)! We must continue to obey and serve God by serving others! So refreshing.

Then we were off to the park! Why not embrace this 70 degree weather while we have it! My husband passed out while at the park, so while he took his snooze I people watched. One of my favorite things.

Shirt: Gap
Skirt: thrifting (Gap)
Belt: idk
Leggings: Holister
Boots: Walmart


And now I am sitting on my porch with the door open, writing to you! O, I can't wait for spring time so that I can always be sitting outside enjoying the sunshine and Gods beautiful creation! I hope you all go and have the most relaxing Sabbath of the year (just like we have had)!

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! Especially the striped shirt. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...