Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 5: Tribal-esque?



Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Walmart




Day 5: Well here you have it. My new shorts that I have no clue what top to wear with... I'll admit, I've been holding out 1 shirt in my 30/30 so I could match a shirt to these shorts. This morning I tried on at least 5 different ones to see what shirt to choose. I'm still not sure this shirt was the winner, but I guess it'll have to do! & I'm not quite sure what to call the shorts, but as we walked through the zoo today, the theme started to appear as tribal-y & nature-y. So, I guess the shorts kind of fit right in and added to the feel for the day, being all tribal-esque. I know, I know. I make up words. But at least you get the gist of what I'm saying... If you have any top suggestions PLEASE send them my way, I sure would appreciate the help...


{Now let me just say, these two were getting a little too frisky if you know what I mean... & it was not a pleasant sight on the eyes, Mister.}


{Now this guy, he was the gem of the day! Absolutely gorgeous & so pleasant to stare at!}


{and it was such a pleasant surprise to see an actual Black Swan, esp after watching that dark dark movie... this guy was actually a beauty! That dark body with the bright red beak.}

1 comment:

  1. I think the yellow top worked really well with the shorts! Kind of reminded me how Kendi wore some patterned shorts a few days back.

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...