Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 6: Girly Comfort



Shirt: Plato's Closet
Shorts: Plato's Closet (J.Crew)
Shoes: Thrifting




Day 6. In all honesty, I sat down to blog & had complete writers block... the only things going through my head right now are that I loved wearing this outfit and wish I could wear it over and over again because of how comfy is was with a cute factor. So often it's hard to find an outfit that is somewhat dressy or nice AND it be comfortable. Comfort in my mind usually looks like a t-shirt & my yoga pants. It's kind of a relief when I find a comfortable cute outfit to wear out 'n about... O, & I'm thinking about the fact that I REALLY REALLY hope some kids show up today! For those of you that don't know, we do an apartment ministry. And today, we're having a group come in and run a 5 day club for the kids! This is so nerve racking b/c usually when we have events, little to no kids show up. So, having another group come and do an event??! I just really hope they come for a reason (aka: actually having kids)... I'm just crossing my fingers and praying hard that things go well and it's worth their time! {Self reminder: God is in control!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...