Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 7: neutrals with a recipe




Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt: PacSun
Belt: F21
Jeans: Plato's Closet (Express)
Shoes: Off Broadway Shoes
Purse: Thrifted (Dooney & Bourke)



Day 7. Looking back at these pictures I realized that perhaps my face is still swollen... but then I didn't care any more because this outfit has definitely become my new favorite outfit, maybe ever! I love the neutrals going on. Honestly never thought I would, but I do! These are the oxford shoes I found last week on our date night to replace the ones I could never get at F21. & I might even like these more than the F21 ones. Two toned is def. the way to go... and now I'll leave you with the most amazing, best ever, easiest pie recipe! I'm sooo excited I found it bc it is my new favorite thing. Beware, if you make it you'll want to make more & more & more & you'll also be sitting there licking the bowl clean (& when I say clean, I mean spotless) because of how good it is! 

6 oz. frozen strawberry juice (in a can)
1 can sweetened condensed milk
8 oz. Cool Whip, partially thawed
Graham cracker pie shell
Slices of Strawberries
Stir juice and milk until smooth; fold in Cool Whip. Pour into pie shell and chill. Garnish with strawberries. May substitute with any frozen juices and garnish any with fruit.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...