Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm Alive!!

I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive!! 
It has been an entire month since I've been home in my apartment with my sweet hubby & pup. & O man, have I missed it! I never quite understood the saying 'Home Sweet Home' until now!!

here's a look at just a few things that took place while I was gone (more detailed updates soon to come)...









1. Sunsets at Fripp Island
2. Laying out at the beach during Family Vacation
3. Flooding in Missouri during our 20hr drive across country
4. Moving Truck unloaded (success)
5. My parents new home!
6. The Henry Doorly Zoo Rainforset (best zoo EVER)
7. Refinishing my mom's dining room chairs at her new house (in Omaha).
8. A CineDine with friends
9. Culver's: the BEST Custard Ice-cream (I sure will miss it)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...