Thursday, December 22, 2011

Why, Hello there....

scruggers said...
"I miss seeing your outfit posts! I'm going to have to assume you've been running around naked for the month and couldn't post it on your blog ;) "
This very comment is what has made me reunite with this little blog of mine! It made me realize how much I actually miss this place I call an escape and all the new friends I've made through it! So, here is once again my feeble attempt at continuing to maintain during my busy hours called LIFE! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

  1. haha YAY!!!! you're back :) and not naked!! and your christmas photos are adorable!! I wish Juneau would bear a corny sweater for a half a minute but...I doubt that one would ever happen.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...