Saturday, January 7, 2012

Travels.

These past couple weeks have been "go, go, go" for me and the hubs! We both had amazing opportunities for some traveling... J took off Christmas night with his best friend and another guy for a trek across country to Cali! And while the boys were having fun on their road trip, I took off to Florida with one of my dear friends! I must say these two trips were exactly what we needed and definitely a life long memory that will be treasured! We both had many first time experiences happen for us,  (for him) seeing the country past Tenn. & experiencing the Grand Canyon & Cali life, (for me) exploring Florida, seeing clear ocean water & snorkeling! But, amidst all the adventure and fun there was still the hardship of missing your spouse for two weeks! And for the two of us, it was the first time we've ever experienced being away from each other longer than a couple days! I found this saying to be oh-so true... 
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder" 
 The Boys!
 & The Girls!
 (Opposite sides of the country... seeing the Pacific & the Atlantic ocean)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...