Thursday, January 12, 2012

{Recap} TWENTY-ELEVEN

Because I was out of town over New Years day,
I slacked in posting about the many blessings we received & experienced in 2011. 
So here's a little recap...

We started off the year with several snow days.
Spent our (dating) Anniv. of 4 years in Asheville, NC.
Experienced my first 30/30 blogging challenge.
My best friend came to visit us!
A trip to Asheville to see The Civil Wars. (Best Concert EVER)
A fun get-away to Hilton Head.
Lots of dog-sitting.
 The hubby got a new guitar!
 We hosted a house show!
Family vacation at Fripp Island.
Moved my parents across country to Omaha, NE!
Spent a lot of quality time with friends.
A trip to visit my sis in Boise, ID.
Another trip to visit the parents in Omaha.
and of course the best gift anyone could ask for... another year of quality time with my amazing husband! 


Now here's to a new year filled with dedication to love, change, growth, service, and anything else the Lord plans to work in my life! And excitement to see what God brings in our path...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...